WHAT IS THE PIPE LINER ?
Pipe liner is to repair the pipes from the inside with a process mixing resin, fiberglass sheath and polymerization. This process is advantageous because it does not require major work.
IN WHICH CASE TO APPLY IT ?
Pipe lining is a repair process that occurs when pipes have been damaged by settlement, corrosion, the external environment (tree roots), water (wear over time), man (more to work) or because they are in lead or contain asbestos (obligatory, because dangerous for the health).
The + of Resitech
40% cheaper than traditional methods
10 years guarantee
50 years tested resin
Speed of execution (average duration of a building site: 1 to 2 days)
No outsourcing (trained and qualified technicians)
- C’est une technique de réparation dite non destructive (ne nécessitant aucun enlèvement), qui s’emploie sur les canalisations de grande longueur non visitables, avec un diamètre compris entre 50 et 400 mm.
- The pipe liner is principally used in sewage disposal and rainwater drainage. Is also can be used (under conditions) for a network under pressure
- A flexible casing coated with hardening resin is inserted inside the duct deteriorated
- This method makes it possible to seal the pipes and to block any contact between the material of the pipe and the water it carries.
THE BENEFITS OF PIPE LINER
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Low section reduction of the pipe (2 to 4 mm)
- Reduced risk of accidents
- Lower environmental impact
- Absence of annular space
- Favored implementation conditions